- Mr. Antonello Remartini obtained his diploma from the Institute of Dental Technology from Milan in 1983.
- He worked for various dental laboratories in Italy before to emigrate to Quebec in 1988.
- In 1991, he opens its own manufacturing laboratory of crowns and bridges, Rema-Dents inc., which focuses on
- He learned dental ceramics by taking various practical courses, both in Europe and North America, with the best
- Since 1994, he has worked as a technical advisor at Jensen, where he teaches porcelain creation, in addition to teaching
advanced porcelain manufacturing techniques throughout North America.
- He is also a member of the international Oral Design foundation.
List of publications
List of presentations
List of hands-on courses
Clinical case photos