CDT, DMD, FIADFE, FESCD
He is recognized by the international scientific community as one of the leading experts in Aesthetic Dentistry . Since the early nineties he has been an international lecturer and author of numerous articles on mandibular aesthetics and biomechanics.
He graduated in Dentistry (DMD) from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston USA.
He graduated in Dentistry and Dental Prosthetics also from the University of Pavia and received Advanced Education in Prosthetic and Aesthetic Dentistry at UCLA, Los Angeles USA.
He is a Dental Technician (CDT) from Dental Technology Instiute, Orange Cal. USA and at the Casati Institute in Milan.
He was Clinical Associate Professor at Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Boston, USA; Clinical Visiting Professor at the post graduate program in Conservative Dentistry of the central department of Oral Sciences of the University of Siena.
Contract professor in Dental Anatomy at the Degree in Dentistry at the University of Milan.
He teaches at the European Master of Aesthetic and Conservative Dentistry at Manchester University in collaboration with the ESCD, he is a Certified Member, Fellow, and Past President of the ESCD (European Society of Cosmetic Dentistry).
Professor at the post graduate course of oral rehabilitation at the Ibero-American University (UNIBE) of the Dominican Republic.
He is a Fellow member of the International Academy for Dental and Facial Esthetics. Since 1996 member of the Oral Design group led by Master Willi Geller of Zurich which is made up of over 100 leading international professionals in Aesthetic Dentistry.
He is an instructor at the university course in Microinvasive Aesthetic Dentistry of the University of Geneva.
He is an honorary member of the Romanian Society of Aesthetic Dentistry and a member of the Canadian Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry, of the International College of Prosthodontist, of the American Academy of Prosthetic Dentistry, of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, of the American Dental Society, of the American Academy of General Dentistry, of the Academy of Osseointegration, of the International Society for Dental Research, of the New york Academy of Sciences.
Active member of the Friends of Brugg.
List of publications
List of presentations
- How to make our restorations to look real into our patient faces (additional veneers no prep, veneers and
crowns in the smile zone)
- Estetic rehabilitation keep the artist within you. Art and visual perception applied to esthetic dentistry, veneers, additional
veneers, no prep. and crowns in the smile zone.
- Visual Perception of the Human Face - The Key to Harmony
- How to create prosthetic restorations to give patients a natural look
- Art and visual perception as an indispensable tool to make restorations harmonious and credible in the faces of our patients
- Microinvasive esthetic dentistry
- Fundamentals of a team Approach in aesthetics with Non and Minimally invasive Dentistry
- Veneers, additional veneers and ceramics: how to harmoniously insert them in the faces of patients
- Psychology of perception as a means to make a harmonious and individual smile
List of hands-on courses
- MASTER COURSE IN MICRO AND MINIMALLY INVASIVE AESTHETIC DENTISTRY
- MASTER COURSE FOR CLINICIANS AND DENTAL TECHNICIANS IN MICRO AND MINIMALLY INVASIVE AESTETIC
- PRACTICAL THEORETICAL MASTER COURSE FOR DENTAL TECHNICIANS AND DENTISTS
- BALANCE COURSE: HARMONY IN FACIAL AESTHETICS
- MASTER IN MINIMALLY INVASIVE AESTHETIC DENTISTRY FOR DENTISTS AND DENTAL TECHNICIANS
- STDT SOFT TISSUE DRIVEN BY TEMPORARY EMERGENT PROFILE
- VENEER MASTER COURSE
Clinical case photos
Symposium Lecture, Hands-on Courses History
London, United Kingdom
May, 6-8, 2011
May , 7, 2011