Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dental Address : Via Ilioneo 77 80124 Napoli Italy
Phone number : +39 0816171508
Cell Phone : +39 335280457
Graduated in 1988 from the IPSIA Casanova Institute in Naples.
Subsequently he has perfected himself in various laboratories covering different functions and roles.
In 1999 he opened his laboratory in Naples and continued his training by participating in numerous courses including K. Mutherties, S. Kataoka, M. Magne, W. Gebhard, N. Aiba, Y. Odanaka W. Geller and others.
Pupil of Mr. Zuppardi G. and Mr. Sommella A. with whom he still maintains collaborative relationships.
Winner of the Dental Event G. Zuppardi "Pennello d'Oro 2010" award.
Oraldesign member since 2022
Ordinary Member of the Academy of Prosthetic Dentistry (AIOP). Ordinary member of the Italian Dental Ceramics Society (SICED).
IAED ordinary member.
ANTLO cultural manager.
Certificated member of ESCD (European Society Cosmethic Dentistry).
In 01/01/2010 opens the Dental Design exsperience laboratory based in Naples.
Smile Line Ambassador laboratory for products and equipment.
With Smileline Ch participates in the creation and testing of new products.
Tutor Matisse and Optishade.
Nobelprocera authorized laboratory.
Antlo National Speaker and attends various reports in Europe.
Member of the Createam group, speaker and student for Creation ceramics.
He collaborates for Smileline, Anaxdent and Creation companies.
Author of several publications
List of publications
- Esposito Stefano : Veneers a new strategy differentways for success labline magazine Volume X Issue 03 Autumn 2020
- Esposito Stefano : Veneers a new strategy “Labline magazine Volume VI Issue04 Winter 2016
- Esposito Stefano : Multidisciplinary approach in dentistry “ Labline magazine Volume V Issue03 Autumn 2015
- Esposito Stefano : Restauri in ceramica integrale “ Team-Work Media annoXIX 5/2012
- Esposito Stefano :Tanti prodotti un solo obiettivo” Team-Work Media annoXVI 1/2009,
List of presentations
List of hands-on courses
Clinical case photos
Symposium Lecture, Hands-on Courses History