1955 Born in Basel
after training in dental technology, own laboratory.
focus on high-quality, aesthetic and functional dentures (creation ceramics) with a focus on “bonded porcellain restoration” (BPR) and implant-supported reconstructions.
Further training at the International Dental Academy (IDA) with
Y. Odanaka (Tokyo).
course lecturer for Creation Ceramics, surface and texture courses according to Kataoka and Nishimura D / F, publications and translations of specialist lectures D / F. International course speaker. Taught at several master schools. Member of the European Dental Association
List of publications
- Everything you always wanted to know about veneers» Presentation by B. Thiévent in the Dental Tribune magazine
Issue 6 / June 2010
- Pioneers and role models» Interview with B. Thiévent in the journal das dental labor, issue 10/2008
- Quintessenz Zahntechnik» 34th volume / November 2008, page 1415 - page 1418,
- Implant prosthetic restoration with aesthetic demands, Dr. R. Glauser / B. Thiévent
- Excellent dental aesthetics, Quintessenz 9/2001
- Excellent dental aesthetics, Quintessenz 7/2001
- From the first to the last polish, dental dialoge 3/2002
- Form is aesthetics, Dentalzeitung 3/2002
- Press ceramic for Creation Classic, Case Report, Dr. I. Sailer / B. Thiévent, Quintessenz 6/2004
Creation Classic Veneers, dental dialogue 9/2004
- Pure naturalness with Creation» dental labor international 1/06
List of presentations
List of hands-on courses
Clinical case photos